Aug 4, 2009

02 Aug 2009 Sunday Sermon

Discipleship, A Commitment for Jesus - Pas Rev. Justin Clarance
Luke 14:25-35, Acts 11:56, Matthew 10: 22-37, Gal 2:20, Gal 5:24, Gal 6:14, Mat 28:19

You have to learn to be a disciple and for that you need a deeper level of commitment to Jesus. You need to introspect about your level of commitment to Jesus by asking the following questions:
1. Am I good contributor? Hae I learnt to sacrifice myself to Jesus?
2. Do I love my family more than Jesus?
3. Am I prepared to live as a dead man - crucified life by living in Christ?
4.Am I living for Jesus?

Discipleship involves all the above factors. Discipleship is the most important thing in Christian life. We are called to live the life of disciples. May the Holy Spirit help us to be good disciples.

No comments:

Post a Comment